HYAKKI CASTLE PC Game 2017 Overview
A full-scale real-time dungeon RPG exploring a mysterious castle set in the 18th century, during the Edo Period of Japan. Now with a 2 Party System where you can divide into parties and move separately, a feature not seen up until now in real-time dungeon RPGs. New strategies and ways of solving puzzles by dividing the party and attacking enemies, a new evolution of real-time dungeon RPGs!
Hyakki Castle is set in the Edo Period of Japan, and the castle is on an island of exile where criminals are sent. Doman Kigata, a prodigy sorcerer who schemed to overthrow the Shogunate and place a death curse on a leader, has been captured and sent to the island. One day decapitated heads were sent to Edo Castle. It was the barely recognizable form of Hyakki Castle guards and criminals. “My offering to you, contents: 3 heads – The Lord of Hyakki Castle” News of a mystical castle appearing on Hyakki Island had already reached the Shogunate’s search team. Iemune, the current Shogun of the time, believed this to be the doing of Doman Kigata. The investigation of Hyakki Castle and the assassination of Doman Kigata were appointed to 4 secret agents (the player)…
Features of HYAKKI CASTLE
Following are the main features of HYAKKI CASTLE that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- t is possible to divide the parties of 4 into 2 parties (2:2 people or 1:3 people) at any given time. (* Only when party is together.)
- Divide your team into 2 parties and take out strong enemy monsters with a pincer attack, or lure enemies with 1 party while getting items with the other. New strategies that have never been seen before in real-time dungeon RPGs!
- Divide into 2 parties to work your way through various traps. Use one team to open a door with a switch, while another party passes through the door to get an item, and then go back to maneuvering with the first party…
- The player’s instinct and judgment will be tested far more than real-time dungeon RPGs of the past by solving mysteries with 2 parties!
- Add a standalone entry to your library.
- Got high resolution textures.
- Bundles some of the most staggering modifications.
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements of HYAKKI CASTLE
Before you start HYAKKI CASTLE Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel® Core i3 2100 or AMD A8-6500
- RAM: 8GB
- Setup Size: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 4GB
HYAKKI CASTLE Free Download