Disputed Space PC Game 2017 Overview
Experience epic space battles while piloting a small, fast fighter ship as part of a fleet that lashes out against enemy factions across stunning procedurally generated star systems in Disputed Space.
Disputed Space supports 2-4 player local co-op split screen multiplayer in addition to the single player mode. Friends can jump an existing space battle by simply pressing the fire button on their game controller or joystick. Disputed Space will automatically add the additional local co-op player to the game and split the screen for the players. This mode is a blast to play with friends and family.
Features of Disputed Space
Following are the main features of Disputed Space that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- First Person Space Shooter with Six degrees of freedom (6DoF)
- Single player campaign with 30 levels
- Pilot your ship by rapidly strafing, aiming, dodging, and shooting
- Local Split Screen Co-Op Multiplayer
- Play as part of a large fleet
- Fly in between large capital ships while dogfighting with fighters and bombers
- Procedurally generated space scenes
- Large battles with dozens of ships and thousands of projectiles
- Arcade, Action, 3D SHMUP
- Highly Optimized (100+ FPS on a modern PC)
System Requirements of Disputed Space
Before you start Disputed Space Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8GB
- Setup Size: 2.6GB
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB